6th Grade Division
- Players must be enrolled in the East Lansing School District and/or home-schooled and live in East Lansing.
- Players who are 12 years old on or before September 1st must play in at least the 6th grade division.
- The first full week of practice will be conditioning only. Helmets and footballs may be utilized during the first week of conditioning.
- Players in the 4/5th and the 6th grades must have a minimum of 8 hours before they can start progressive live contact.
- The maximum conditioning/and or practice time any player can participate in a 24-hour period is 2 hours, with a total of 8 hours in any calendar week.
- First day of practice will be August 12, 2013.
- After Labor Day, there will be no more than 2 hours of practice in a 24-hour period with a total of 6 hours per calendar week.
- Individual team practice schedules will be set by the head coach.
- This division will play 6 games.
- Games begin the first Saturday after Labor Day.
- Games consist of four 8-minute quarters. 30 seconds between plays is given.
- One coach is allowed on the field except during time outs.
- There are no playoff games.
- Players that are ball handlers cannot exceed 140 lbs.