1. Make sure that all of the required forms are completed and the registration fee is paid. Your child will not be able to participate in any practices until ALL forms are completed. This is absolutely 100% non-negotiable and no exceptions will be made.
2. The seventh grade team will practice behind McDonald MS from 6pm-8pm for the first week.
3. Each player is required to attend six hours worth of conditioning practice before they are allowed to practice with pads.
4. On Thursday, August 9, there will be a team meeting/BBQ at Patriarche Park in East Lansing. The coaches will provide hot dogs for the kids to eat, and parents will be asked to provide additional items for the BBQ. Look for additional information regarding this in the next couple of days.
5. Make sure to submit your email to the e-Blast on the Contact Us portion of the ELJT website, so that you can stay up to date on all that is happening with ELJT.
Lastly, the 7th grade coaching staff is excited for another great football season. We have been lucky to have a great group of parents, coaches, and players over the last 3 years, and I expect nothing but the same for this year. As always, if there are any questions that you might have, please feel free to contact me.